Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Harvest Messages

Through some source snooping, I found that you can stream any of the current or previous Harvest Bible Chapel messages by using the URL format below:

mms://www.harvestbible.org/Streaming/4/wwyyyymmdd.wma

So let's say you heard the message from October 18 was great, but it's no longer available through HBC's website. Just go to mms://www.harvestbible.org/Streaming/4/ww20061018.wma. The mms:// at the beginning just tells your computer that it's streaming media.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://packages.debian.org/etch/mimms I download them! I have all the sermons since May. I love my mac.

Jomin said...

Cornelius, I went on that site. Which program do you use to download them? I have a mac as well. I wasn't sure what to do once I got to the site.