Monday, February 12, 2007

Kerala like you've never seen

I am fascinated by maps. I realized I love cartography. The concept that we are all connected in a small world, coupled with the view of the world outside of my own just blows me away. I am on an online version of maps almost every day, especially on my phone. I got some of my cartography genes from my father, who recently revealed how he, like myself, loves looking at maps of random places just for fun.

He would love this:

Google took care of mapping out India .. and it's so amazing to browse a map of Kerala to finally get a gist of how all these city names relate to each other. Take a look .. this wowed me and helps me understand where my friends and family grew up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I kept browsing around and thought of soo many places to look at. You may be interested in looking at the map of the area of the Navjeevan Centre. Please add your comments if you find it!

Anonymous said...

awesome cease!!