Monday, December 05, 2005

Too busy to blog?

So as I mentioned in an earlier post, this blogging stuff is hard to keep up with.

Now that my killer quarter at DePaul is over, I've been able to relax a little. That relaxation comes with a disclaimer ... I have a baby coming soon. Washing his clothes, assembling a crib and dresser and glider, installing a car seat, caring for a wife who has the equivalent of a bowling ball strapped in front of her (ouch), preparing for the physical and emotional trauma of labor, and making sure we have the money to survive through an unpaid maternity leave can be somewhat stressful too, but at least there's joy waiting at the other end. So I'd take the anxiety of an unborn child over classes any day.

So I will sure be busy as this young one grows up. The roller coaster ride of parenthood is worthy of a blog on its own! hmmm ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cant wait for baby Mathew to come:) and i'm glad you're blogging again!:)