Friday, September 02, 2005

It's a Boy!



It's a little more tangible now. Yesterday we had our final ultrasound. Within the first minute of the weird probe thing being rubbed over my wife's slippery belly, I saw it ... my son's manhood! I called it even before the radiology technician did. N and I smiled at each other and both of our minds started racing, as the technician went on to show us more of what our son is up to in the womb.

Each time I think about this pregnancy thing, it simply amazes me. N often feels like there's an alien inside her ... how would you feel if you had a two pound foreign living thing inside you? It cannot be described in words. Just ten weeks ago, he was the size of my big toe. Now he's the size of my hands (I got big ones) I know I'm going to be overwhelmed with emotion when, God-willing, our little one is in my arms. Reality is slowly setting in.

Soo .. we need to step up on finding a name! Any ideas?

No comments: